भारत सरकारGOVERNMENT OF INDIA
कृषि और किसान कल्याण मंत्रालयMINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE AND FARMER'S WELFARE
Kashi Chaman VRO-109
Plant are medium tall (120-125 cm). Flowering starts in 39-41days after sowing and fruiting period lasts from 45-100 days. Fruits dark green with fruit length of 11-14 cm. Plants are resistant to YVMV and OLECV under field conditions. Yield 150-160 q/ha. Suitable for both summer and rainy season. Notified by CVRC as a variety also in February 2019 for UP state, vide gazette notification number S.O. 692(E), dated 05.02.2019.
- Growing season: Suitable for both spring summer and rainy season.
- Sowig time: February for spring summer crop and June for rainy season crop.
- Seed rate: 12-14 kg/ha for spring summer crop and 8-10kg/ha for rainy season crop.
- Spacing: 45 cm × 20 cm (spring summer crop) and 60 cm × 30 cm (rainy season crop)
- Fertilizer dose: 100kg Nitrogen:50kg Phosphorus: 50 Kg Potassium/ha