भारत सरकारGOVERNMENT OF INDIA
कृषि और किसान कल्याण मंत्रालयMINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE AND FARMER'S WELFARE
Kashi Lalima (VROR-157)
Redish purple fruits tolerant to YVMV and OLCV, Medium tall and short internodes with fruit yield of 14-15 t/ha. Rich in anthocynin and phenolics. Suitable for both summer and Kharif season. Recommended for cultivation in Uttar Pradesh, vide gazette notification number S.O. 692(E), dated 05.02.2019.
- Growing season: Suitable for both spring summer and rainy season.
- Sowig time: February for spring summer crop and June for rainy season crop.
- Seed rate: 12-14 kg/ha for spring summer crop and 8-10kg/ha for rainy season crop.
- Spacing: 45 cm × 20 cm (spring summer crop) and 60 cm × 30 cm (rainy season crop)
- Fertilizer dose: 100kg Nitrogen:50kg Phosphorus: 50 Kg Potassium/ha