भारत सरकारGOVERNMENT OF INDIA
कृषि और किसान कल्याण मंत्रालयMINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE AND FARMER'S WELFARE
Procumbent growth habit with soft and lush green shoots, leads to early picking with delayed flowering, green vines/stem with green succulent leaves, tolerant to water lodging upto 4-5 days. Variety is excellent source of Antioxidant 26.5 μ mol TE/g FW with low oxalate content 347.7 mg/100g FW. First picking starts 40 days after transplanting and continues up to 220-230 days at 20-30 days interval. High yield of 50.7 t/ha.
Recommended for cultivation in Uttar Pradesh, vide Gazette notification number S.O. 692(E), dated 05.02.2019.
- The seed can be sown during Feb-Mar and transplanted during April- May
- Seed rate: 2.0-3.0 kg (Ground trailing) 3.5-4.5 kg (Over-head trellis)
- Sowing: Preferably sowing should be done in plug-trays about 40 days before transplanting
- Transplanting: At 50 cm plant to plant distance on the both sides of 50 cm wide channel spaced at 2 m
- Fertilizer requirement: NPK @ 50- 50-50 kg/ha