भारत सरकारGOVERNMENT OF INDIA
कृषि और किसान कल्याण मंत्रालयMINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE AND FARMER'S WELFARE
Main profile profile for sujan10224
Pesticide Chemistry, Pesticide Residue Analysis and Pesticide Formulation
Completed B.Sc.(Ag) from Tripura University in the year 2011, M.Sc. (2013) & Ph.D. (2017) in Agricultural Chemicals from ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi and Ph.D. thesis worked on: "Synthesis of functionalised amphiphilic polymers for the development of controlled release formulations of mancozeb and their bioefficacy evaluation". In the year 2018, joined as Scientist at ICAR-Indian Institute of Vegetable Research, Varanasi . Currently working on Pesticide Residue Analysis in Vegetable crops.
IARI merit medal for significant academic achievements during Ph.D. in 2017; Society of Pesticide Science India Best Ph.D. thesis award for significant Ph.D. research work in Nanoforfulation of Mancozeb, 2018.
IARI Merit Fellowship for M.Sc. (2011-2013); IARI Merit Fellowship for Ph.D. (2013-2017)
Best five publications:
- Majumder, S., Kaushik, P., Rana, V. S., Sinha, P., and Shakil, N. A. 2020. Amphiphilic polymer based nanoformulations of mancozeb for management of early blight in tomato. Journal of Environmental Science and Health, part B. https://doi.org/10.1080/03601234.2020.1724750
- Ali, E. O. M., Shakil, N. A., Rana, V. S., Sarkar, D. J., Majumder, S.,Kaushik, P., Singh, B. B. and Kumar, J. 2017. Antifungal activity of nano emulsions of neem and citronella oils against phytopathogenic fungi, Rhizoctonia solan iand Sclerotium rolfsii. Industrial Crops and Products. 108: 379 -387.
- Majumder, S., Shakil, N. A., Kumar, J., Banerjee, T., Sinha, P., Singh, B. B. and Garg, P. 2016. Eco-friendly PEG-based controlled release nano-formulations of Mancozeb: Synthesis and bioefficacy evaluation against phytopathogenic fungi Alternaria solani and Sclerotium rolfsii. Journal of Environmental Science and Health, part B. 51(12): 873 -884.
- Majumder, S., Shakil, N. A., Singh, B. B. And Waterson, A. C. 2016. Synthesis and Characterization of Functionalized Amphiphilic Polymers for Utilization as Surfactants. Journal of Macromolecular Science, Part A: Pure and applied chemistry. A53(2): 1 – 7.
- Majumder, S., Bashyal, B. M. and Gupta, R. L. (2015) Synthesis of schiff bases of 4-amino-3-mercapto-5-pyridin-4yl-4h-1,2,4-triazole and their evaluation as resistance inducers.Indian Journal of Chemistry.(54 B):1260-1274.